Patio & Decks
A patio or deck in your yard can add extra space to comfortably lounge or dine. A deck is a raised structure that can be built on uneven ground where as a patio is generally flush with the ground. There are several different materials that can be used as well. Aluminum, composite, wood, stone or even plastic.
- Aluminum. These boards are generally textured to reduce the sound when you walk on them. Fairly inexpensive and interlocking boards make for an easy install.
- Composite. These interlocking boards are made from recycled materials (plastic resin and wood fibers). There are many different colors to choose from.
- Wood. These boards are pressure treated to resist moisture and pests but can be prone to weathering in to harsh environments. A much softer feel than aluminum.
- Stone. Concrete is the most price effective material, but some home owners prefer natural stone such as granite, quartz, sandstone or slate.
- Plastic. These interlocking boards are made from recycled materials that come in a variety of colors.